Take control of your health with Symptom Tracker, designed with simplification in mind.
As soon as you start feeling a symptom or a mood change, use Symptom Tracker to track your symptom event with a single tap on your Apple mobile device (e.g., iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch). As you enter symptoms over days, weeks, months, and years, you gain insights and can share them with your healthcare providers.
Symptom Tracker is designed with the user in mind. You can watch video tutorials that explain how to use Symptom Tracker without having to leave the app. Symptom events recorded on one Apple mobile device will sync and appear on all Apple mobile devices.
Do you feel overwhelmed trying to remember all of your user names and passwords? Are you less likely to create secure passwords for fear of forgetting them? OneVault - Password Manager has you covered!
OneVault provides a virtual vault where you can easily and safely store all of your passwords on your device(s). OneVault also automatically — and securely — enters your user names and passwords when signing on to your favorite websites and apps.
Rest easy with this user-friendly app that remembers your secure passwords, keeps them safe, and saves you time by quickly logging you into your accounts.
- Captures important health and mood information that can be shared with your healthcare provider
- Add, edit, and remove an unlimited number of symptoms
- Add, remove, print, and email an unlimited number of symptom events
- Symptom events can be either recorded as they occur or be entered later
- Recorded symptom event information includes the event date, time, duration, and notes providing for easy analysis and identification of any patterns
- Historical event graph reporting including day, event, and duration metrics
- User-friendly video tutorials embedded for easy instructions on using the app
- Event sharing with your doctor or therapist at your next appointment
- Track events using all Apple mobile devices, including Apple Watch, iPhone, and iPad
- Symptoms and events are synchronized on all Apple mobile devices
- To protect the privacy of your symptom information, symptom data is stored only on your Apple device(s) and not on third party cloud servers. Symptom information is never shared unless you decide to share it
- Ability to provide insight and an overall understanding of your daily experience to your healthcare providers
Symptom Tracker is designed to save symptoms on the Apple mobile device in which the app is installed and to only share (synchronize) the recorded information on devices connected via Apple’s iCloud technology. It is the responsibility of the app owner to secure the mobile device(s) and distribute symptom information in a secure manner.
- Data security: User IDs and passwords are securely stored locally on your device using Apple’s Keychain and not on external servers.
- App security: Face ID, Touch ID, and/or Passcode verification are required to unlock OneVault, ensuring security of your passwords and protecting you from cybercriminals. In addition, user IDs and passwords are stored in the Apple Keychain for additional protection.
- Syncing: OneVault offers secure syncing between devices, providing a safe and seamless transition between your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, using Apple’s encryption technologies and the security of Apple’s iCloud and secure communications.
- Strong passwords: Provides user-friendly tool to create strong passwords.
- Automatic log in: Automatically enters user ID and password in Safari and other iOS apps and internet browsers, allowing you to quickly log in to your favorite websites and accounts.
- Unlimited: Stores an unlimited number of user IDs, passwords, and folders in accordance with your device's storage capacity.
- List and folder views: Offers two unique and organized views of your passwords:
- Alphabet: view all of your passwords listed alphabetically by the account name. Easily locate a password using an index and search.
- Folder: views all of your folders listed alphabetically by the folder name. Quickly identify folders using a filter and search. Drag and drop passwords between folders effortlessly.
- System: Supports iOS/iPadOS 13, WatchOS 6, and above.
- User friendly password manager.
- Remembers an unlimited number of user ID and password combinations.
- All sign-in credentials are accessible by you only.
- Increases security levels by making it easy to remember user IDs and passwords.
- Keeps your personal information safe.
- All personal information is kept confidential on your device(s).
- There is no sharing of any information stored in OneVault.
OneVault is offered free for a one month trial followed by a one month or one year renewable subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at purchase. Auto-renewable subscriptions will be charged for renewal at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Try OneVault for one month free